Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well...Here Goes!


Well...here it is. My very first blog post. Creating a blog was a future goal of mine, but turns out {thanks to grad school} the future is NOW! I was very nervous/excited/overwhelmed for this assignment. I had always wanted to try it...had even looked around at different teacher blogs {mainly through links in Pintrest}. MAN! Who knew the blogging world was so involved! From backgrounds, to banners, signatures, to buttons, gadgets, and widgets...WOW! My brain has been loaded up, but I am ready to dive into it. I have been reading tutorials, learning how to navigate through this bloggy world, and planning to KEEP it up long after the assignment for grad school is through. Now, {major warning} whenever I get into something like this, I kinda get obsessed. So...here goes! Let the "adventures" begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment